Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime Hard Reset, Factory Reset and Unlock Code

Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime Hard Reset :- Gotta hang by pattern unlock code or a virus in system don’t worry because today i will share you how to hard or factory reset your mobile phone not just 1 nor 2 with three unique methods. These codes also remove lagging or sometime freezing an app in your smartphone. Sometime freezing of app in mobile can cause of virus so ensure that you have better antivirus protection app in your smartphone. These three method are tested and work on every mobile brands.

So enough of the talk lets take a look at the methods for hard reset your mobile phone.

hard-reset-factory-reset-unlock-code

Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime Hard Reset

The method include for hard reset your smartphone are through software and from android boot option. This method remove all the phone data in your smart phone. Follow the link to see the hard reset your smartphone.

Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime Hard Reset

Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime Factory Reset

This method works on every android mobile phones. The best method to factory reset your smartphone are given below:-

Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime Factory Reset

Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime Unlock Code

Get your self stuck on pattern lock below is the link to know the cheeky way to unblock your pattern lock or reset the smartphone. The key feature of this code is your phone data will not lost.

Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime Unlock Code

Please Note :- Before hard or factory reset your mobile make sure you have at least 50% of mobile battery and also ensure that your SD card is remove from your smartphone. Before doing hard or factory reset please ensure all the phone data is back up on SD card.

In case if these codes does not work with feel free to contact us using contact us form and tell us about your mobile name and which code you try we will soon get back to you to solve your query.

You Might Also Like

Check out our section how to hard reset window phone Section for latest and best smartphone under price segment and if you like to change or want to purchase a new smartphone then you can visit or best smartphone section.

For more information stay updated to latestnewstech.com

40 thoughts on “Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime Hard Reset, Factory Reset and Unlock Code

1. admin Post author

Hi jagadessh if you make or add your exiting gmail id in your mobile you can easily unlock just try random pattern unlock for 3 to 5 times after you try that you will see google account login screen now you can enter your gmail address and id to unlock pattern screen with this method all your phone data will be saved.

1. vijesh salian

I have mi 3s prime
    I have forget the password of it
    After to many attempts my phone is block for 2 hours but still my phone show in gmail login option aur forget option
    I dont want loss my data
    Plz help me buddy

1. admin Post author

Hi Vijesh try login using gmail account your data will not lost its tested.

2. Ankur

My phone is locked with pattern then I try by pressing less volume key and switch on key then my phone is showing fastboot in screen display for 30 minutes please help me

1. admin Post author

Hi Ankur For Pattern Unlock i recommend first google unlock try 5 time random unlock and then the phone will locked and asking your google account to unlock enter login id and password to unlock.

3. Sanket Shah

I have xiaomi redmi 3s prime I have done as above step but when I press volume up and power button the screen apears to me in Chinese. ..so can u help me with this and it has an recovery option in english should I select that or what….

1. admin Post author

Hi Sanket maybe your phone recovery option may be predefined in chinese language dont worry choose english option and let me know what happened next.

1. admin Post author

hi mani is you lock is app based, pin based or pattern based lock

1. Ashish Das

Hi my phone redmii 3s prime is locked by getting wrong psswrd ..plzz plzzhelp me plzz i entered wrong psswrd it doesnt show any option of forgot psswrd n locked every time for 119 mins when i enter psswrddevice device..

1. admin Post author

hello when your phone is locked search and click on link “Forgot pattern” type your google account detail to unlock password.

4. shobhit mishra

hi admin

i also have remi 3 prime and am forget the pattern as u say we got mail option but there is no option to unlock mob by mail so please check and provide me soluation

1. admin Post author

hi shobhit i am giving you step by step detail

After many times you try to unlock your device will lock then you’ll see “Forgot pattern” on your lock screen. Touch Forgot pattern.
      When prompted, enter the Google Account username and password you add to the device at the time you enter your gmail account.
      Reset your device’s screen lock.

Tested on samsung, xiaomi, sony, micromax and htc

5. kunal kumar

I have mi 3s prime
    I have forget the password of it
    I dont want loss my data
    Plz help me buddy
    and redmi 3s prime cell no any options Gmail account than what I do

6. sriram

ji please help me I am using redmi prime 3s I lo
    st my train on a pattern lock my phone will shown a pattern once after 2hr take time it cannot be shown a forgot pattern /gmail account please help me How to remove the pattern

1. admin Post author

Hi sriram it will not shown if you did not enter gmail id in this case you need combination keys and wipe out all data to fix the phone.

7. shivangi dwivedi

1. admin Post author

Hi shivangi just relax and tell me is it pin puk code or is it app based lock?

8. Arun singh

Sir my Xiaomi redmi 3s prime has password based locked.i forgot my password. Please guide me what should I do to unlock my phone?

1. admin Post author

hi arun tell me is pattern lock or password based lock if it is pattern you can try our software method to unlock that case your data will be saved or if it is app based lock then try combination key to unlock

9. Baljit

Sir mera redmi3s prime has been pattern password locked. Now everytime i draw a pattern it has been locked for 2 hours. It also does not asks for gmail sign. I dont want to lose data.
    Plz help

1. admin Post author

Go to http://www.google.com/android/devicemanager sign in to your account.
      Once login click on Accept Button.
      Now list of registered android account will be pop-up choose your locked smartphone.
      Make sure your device is turned on because now google will try to locate device once your device is located click on ENABLE LOCK & ERASE.
      Now a notification will be come on your device confirm it.

10. sudheer

Hi my phone redmii 3s prime is locked by getting wrong psswrd ..plzz plzzhelp me plzz i entered wrong psswrd it doesnt show any option of forgot psswrd n locked every time for 119 mins when i enter psswrd. It is pattern lock

11. divuuu

hii.. the same problem has happened in my redmi 3s too.. the phone has been locked for 119 minutes.. and there are no options of forgot password or gmail login… evn after soo much attempts… even the factory reset is not available in booting…. plz help at as soon as possible… i need to catch my flight

1. admin Post author

Hi Divuuu did you enter gmail id at the time of first running your phone if not then the problem is right there the forgot password option will only appear when you enter your gmail id into your smartphone. In your case you need to wipe out your entire data by following reset codes.

12. shubam sharma

hai i am using redmi 3s prime and i forgot my paswoord there is no option for unlock with mail or forgot password every atempt when i used password phone is locked for 119min so plz tell me what can i doo

1. admin Post author

Hi Shubham unfortunately you are running android 6.0 lollipop version but the google account recovery option only work in Android 4.4 or lower. You need to wipe out your entire by using the combination key mentioned above.

13. Sachin

How unlock the phone
    I forget unlock code
    Doesnt appear any gmail option
    Plz help..

1. admin Post author

Go to http://www.google.com/android/devicemanager sign in to your account.
      Once login click on Accept Button.
      Now a notification will be come on your device confirm it.

Let me know of this option not work for you.

14. Satyam kumar

Sir plz help me I am using redmi3s prime I am forgate my pin and my phone is blocked 29 min. I never want loss my data so plz help me for unlock my phone

15. Shakir Raj.

Hi….
    I am using Redmi 3s Prime.
    After Restarting and using the correct pattern lock I am unable to unlock my phone.
    How to resolve it reply Fast.

hello there shakir

Go to http://www.google.com/android/devicemanager sign in to your account.
      Once login click on Accept Button.
      Now a notification will be come on your device confirm it.
      Once you confirm the notification a new passcode window will be appeared change the passcode and try to unlock you device.