Disabling Facebook Email Notifications :- You probably have alot of friends on facebook and they have send you messages and photos during the day while you working, been with other friends or sleeping. You cannot be on facebook every-time i know that but while you are not on facebook those message or post has been marked as notifications and send to your email account and once you open your email account after a long break you might have seen a bunch of spam notifications alerts from facebook believe me it happens with me alot. But today i am going to share with you guys an information about how you can disable your facebook email notification just by following a simple method.
Disabling Facebook Email Notifications
Follow the below step by step method to deactivate or disable your facebook email notifications:-
- Go to facebook website and login to your account.
- After you log-in to your account click on ARROW DOWN button which is given at top right side of the page the a drop down menu will appear.
- On that drop down menu section click on link SETTINGS.
- On Settings page click on NOTIFICATIONS link given at the left menu section.
- On Notifications Page locate Email section and click on link EDIT which is given right next the section.
- Once you click on edit link a drop-down of menu section will be appeared first we have to select the option “Only notifications about your account, security and privacy”.
- Once you select that option a pop-message will be appear asking for your confirmation about the disabling your facebook notifications click on TURN OFF button to permanently disable your email notification.
- Now on Live Video Section and Offer Settings choose option Turn off email notifications and exit the page. Once you follow the process only the private notification related to your account will be receive on your email address.
For more information and updates on Disabling Facebook Email Notifications stay updated to latestnewstech.