Send message to multiple contacts on whatsapp :- Facebook owned company whatsapp has rolled a new updated on 13th august 2016 in which every user of the smartphone can share messages to multiple friends at the same time. This is the second update from whatsapp company that has been rolled out this week. First update form the company was sending voicemail to the user. Whatsapp user whether they are android or IOS can now download the update to from playstore or itunes and enjoy the feature of sending multiple message. Here are the steps that you need to follow before downloading the next install.
Send Whatsapp Message To More Than One Contact
- Go to the play-store or iTunes and down the latest update.
- After install the new update reboot your smartphone.
- Now open your whatsapp and choose a contact of message you want forward.
- Now press and hold down button on the message until you see more icon on top bar.
- Now click on forward icon first you select online one contact from the list but with this new update install now you can select multiple contact. Select the contact you want to forward your message and send.
For more information and updates on whatsapp updates and messages stay updated to latestnewstech.