Send Large Files Using Gmail:- By default you can only send upto 25 MB of file size in one email whether you are using any email service provider like yahoo or Gmail. But what will you do if you have file size larger than 25 MB and want to send it using Gmail. In the past it was impossible to send file size of more than its default capacity but after the launched of cloud storage service it is now possible to send upto Gigabytes of file size without purchasing any storage space thanks to Google Drive, iCloud and Dropbox like services which help us to store file on their server and send the file link via Email so users can go through link and download the file.
Well you can use any above of the listed services to send file but my personal recommendation which i use for long time is to store file on Google drive and send it to users via Gmail email attachment because with first with Google drive you do not have to create additional account on their website to store file and second is the easy functionality between Google drive and Gmail where you can upload or attach file with few clicks of buttons. So let’s take a look at how to send large files using Gmail.
Sending Large Files Using Gmail
Follow the below step by step method to upload files on google drive:-
- Open Gmail Website and Sign-in with your account.
- Once you sign-in to your account compose a new email.
- On new email click on icon Google Drive mentioned at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you can select the file you have uploaded to google drive to insert in your new email if you have not uploaded the file yet the go through this section to learn How to Upload Files on Google Drive.
- After selecting the uploaded file choose from option Insert As DRIVE LINK and then click on INSERT button.
- Now you will see a link on mail upload many files as you want send to the person.
For more information on How To Send Large Files Using Gmail stay updated to Latestnewstech.