How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages :- Have you delete a message of friend and don’t remember what it was or your naughty cousins just mess up with your phone and erased your recent messages whatever the cause there is a good news for whatsapp users that the deleted messages on whatsapp can be restored in some cases but it is not 100% guaranteed that your messages can be restored because according to whatsapp terms of policy they are not storing your messages or data on their server once it is deleted by your end it will permanently removed but thanks to some tools it can now be recoverable. Make sure that you did not format your phone because if you did then your data is lost permanently. These methods worked on almost every smartphone brand including samsung, iphone, vivo, htc, sony, micromax and more. So without any further waiting let me show you how to recover your deleted messages from whatsapp.
Recommended For You:- Unblock Contacts in Whatsapp
How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Message
Currently there are two ways to recover your delete whatsapp message which is given below
Whatsapp has a beautiful inbuilt feature which saves a lot of time for users to install backup from files which is automatic saves feature. In auto-save feature whatsapp take backup of your data everyday at 4am automatically but there is a slightest error in it which is it only store data of upto 7 days. So if you lost your data more than seven day this function is not work for you if your data is lost within seven day then it will work. To restore 7 days message back to your whatsapp messenger just uninstall it first and then install whatsapp again at the time of installation it will prompted a message that MESSAGE BACKUP FOUND now click on RESTORE button to restore those messages.
What if the message has not prompted and or it did not back-up files. Dont worry there is a solution to delete messages problem which is go through software methods. Yes you are right we need to install software for that. Let’s take a look how to do that:-
- Go to the following url “http://www.androidrecovery.com/” and install the software.
- Once installed open the software and click on third link which is Whatsapp.
- Now connect your phone with computer and allow USB Debugging.
- To allow usb debugging follow the series of command SETTINGS -> Developer option -> Tick USB debugging -> Click OK
- Now wait for the device to load and click on button START.
- Now you can see whatsapp recovered messages by clicking on Whatsapp link given at left menu section.
- Tick the option you want to recovers and click on RECOVERED button given at bottom right side of the software.
For more information and updates on How To Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages stay updated to latestnewstech.