Recover Deleted Gmail Contacts:- Gmail contacts are the backbone to perform your day to day activity on gmail account. Maintaining and updating your gmail contact list is essentials to make sure that your email is delivered to the right address and is being seen by that individual but sometime by mistake or eventually our contact has been deleted. Then what should we do in situation like that, should we collect email address from the email we recently send to our contacts that we deleted well off-course not because today i am going to share a step by step guide on how to recover your deleted gmail contacts list.
How To Recover Deleted Gmail Contacts
Follow the below step by step method on how to recover your deleted gmail contacts:-
- Log in to your gmail account and go to your inbox section.
- Once you are in your inbox section click on GMAIL link which is given below the google logo.
- Once you click on gmail link a drop down list of link will be appear then click on CONTACTS.
- Now you will be redirected to CONTACTS page here click on MORE menu link which is given at left menu section then a drop down menu of link will be appear.
- On that drop down menu list click on UNDO CHANGES link then a pop-up window list will appear.
- On that pop-up menu you can see time like 10 minutes, one hour, yesterday, one week ago now choose the box to restore your contact till that date and click on button CONFIRM.
- Once you hit the button confirm your contact will begin to restored. Once the restoration process is completed you can access your deleted contact in your contact list.
PS:- You can only restore your deleted contacts using this method if it is deleted within 30 days.
For more information on How To Recover Deleted Gmail Contacts stay updated to latestnewstech.