Install Miui 8 on Xiaomi Redmi 1S :- Xiaomi has launched a stable of its rom miui 8 for its xiami smartphone. Many unique features like Caller ID, Dual spaces and Dual Spaces, scrolling screenshot and many user interface has been introduced in this new rom. A new features that most of the user are like is that the interface of the app color and animations are change according to weather conditions. This new rom is now available to download for all xiaomi smartphone users via OTA over the air update or either manually. So let’s take a look at the steps on how install or update the rom on your Xiaomi Redmi 1S smartphone.
How To Install Xiaomi Redmi 1S
Follow the below step by step methods to install or update miui 8 rom on your smartphone :-
Install the app using OTA Methods
- Go to settings and click on about button.
- On About Button Click on System Updates and then click on Check For Updates.
- Choose the update xiaomi miui 8 to install on your device if the update is not listed there you can follow the method number 2 given below.
Install the MIUI8 via Fastbooting Method
PS:- Charge your phone battery to upto 80% first before installing miui 8 using this method unlock the device first by going here :-
- Switch off your smartphone first then click on volume down- button and power button together to enter the fast boot mode.
- After you enter into the fast boot mode connect your device with laptop or desktop via USB connector cable.
- Before we are moving any further you need to download the rom first from here.
- After you downloaded the rom you need to download software for you pc or laptop to communicate device.
- Now install the software on your computer then click on copy the download rom destination path like it save in D:\users you have to copy that path.
- Open the software on your system and paste the destination path you save on the address bar given at top and click enter now you will see the zip rom there.
- Now first we have to save user data on bottom of the page click on radio button “Save User Data” and click on Flash button to save all the files that are saved in internal storage on the smartphone.
- After you click on flash button progress bar started to fill up wait untill on status bar you will see flash done.
- Now reboot your device and your device has now miui 8 installed on it.
You might also like our section :- Xiaomi Redmi 1S Hard Reset
For more updates and information related to How To Install or Update Xiaomi Redmi 1S stay updated to this website.