Free Ways To Unlocked Any Android Cell Phones

Is your cell phone blocked accidentally no problem today i am share the free ways to unblock any android based cell phone. So There are three ways to unblock your cell phone. First is if you remember your gmail login id or password second is custom factory reset and third is with the service code. In this article i am share with you all the three methods to unblock your cell phone. Okay enough talk lets look at the procedure :-

Unblock-Cell-Phone

Unblock Cell Phone Using Gmail

This is the first and most favourite method of unblock cell phone. In case you forgot your pattern lock this will be useful. After getting number of attempts on your smartphone unlock pattern a message is display saying you “too many pattern attempts” To unlock sign in with your google account just click on the account and sign in using your gmail id and password and the phone will unlock. In case if you have two or more gmail id the gmail id which you use to download app from play store will work. if you forgot your gmail username or password then you can recover it using forgot password from your laptop or desktop. Why this method is my favourite because all of your phone data will be saved.

Unlock Cell phones From Boot

Warning : While using this method all of the phone data will be deleted but it does not delete SD card data. It is preferred to remove SD card while performing hard reset.

If the above method does not work then you this option will be handy. This option is also know as hard reset or factory restore settings. While performing this method please ensure that you have at least 50% of battery available in your cell phone. The method of hard reset are given below

1) Switch off your cell phone

2) Press the combine keys given below

Volume Up + Camera button

Volume Down + Power button

Volume Up + Power button

Volume Up + Home + Power button

Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button

Home + Camera button

Home + Power button

The above keys combinations are for every mobile brand try until you find the correct key combination. if any of the keys doesn’t work with your device then leave a message below with you mobile name and we will help you to reboot your device.

3) Release the button when the device power is on.

android-recovery-factory-hard-reset

4)  Now you are in Android Recovery System and see 4 different option.

5) To Scroll up don you have to press volume up button or volume down button

6) Select Wipe/Data Factory Reset

7) To confirm you want to erase data press the power button

Now wait untill your cell phone is rebooting

Unlock cell phone with software

If the above two are fail then you can use this third method to hard / factory reset your smartphone. The name of the software is RockChip Android Tool. Below are the step by step guide how to reboot your smartphone using this software.

rockchip_cpu_factory_hard_reset_format

1) Connect your cell phone device to your computer or laptop using data cable.

2) You must ensure that your device connected see the installing pop-up icon in taskbar.

3) Now press the keys combination Volume up + Power Key or Volume Down + Power Key

4) Now you see found new hardware option

5)  Install The Software Rockchip Android Tool.

6) Open the application now you see option Rockchip Device Connected

7) Now on flash tab you see some weird files unchecked all and select misc.img.

8) Click on run

Now wait for the phone to reboot.

For more information and updates on cell phone unlock and factory reset cell phone stay connected to latestnewstech,com

166 thoughts on “Free Ways To Unlocked Any Android Cell Phones

1. raunak

no keys are working
    when i press power vol down &home button
    it shows to download custom os

1. admin Post author

Hi amrutha try software method if its not working then tell reply me with your model number

1. admin Post author

Hi Ravindra Use the keys combination to unlock cell phone or you can use software method mention on this page

2. Fakhar

Hallo guys…i have a vertu bentley for my boss who before registering it with gmail account he activated PIN which he has forgot. Any idea of how i should reset it?

1. admin Post author

Pin Puk code can be reset by your telecommunication company call customer care from other number and tell them that this phone pin puk code activate and we forgot the password he will take some of your information then reset it i got my pin puk code deactivate by that.

3. nikhil jamwalia

Code are not working on my mobile
    Intex strong 3G

Volume Down + Power button for 20-30 seconds use this nikhil

4. Laura

I set up the Lock Screen with a pattern. I remember the pattern/back up pin/etc. What I’m NOT seeing how to do…. it CANCEL/STOP the Lock Screen. I don’t want to have to enter the pattern/PIN/etc everytime.

Help??? ASAP please – as this is driving me CRAZY

5. ed

I purchased this phone a while ago and never really used it, however I must have set up the PIIN. I cannot open past the security code and it’s not accepting the PIIN of the SIM card I put in. Is there anyway I can access the phone???

1. admin Post author

Hi ED contact the telecommunication company customer which sim you have purchased using other number and ask them for unlock process i have once removed the pin code using that.

6. george

I have a virus on My blu touchbook 8.0 that makes using it imposible to use… How do in get it of …. Factory dont work in pop right back up ….

1. admin Post author

Hi George you have to clean or formaat your SD card before attempting to hard reset.

1. admin Post author

Hi Saksham attempt 4 to 5 password simultaneously then use gmail method to open your phone

7. Ess Kay

Hi,

My phone – Mx4 Pro, was trying to upgrade from 4.2.8.2U –> 5.1.0.5A. Downloaded it, and started upgrade…

Donno what went wrong and in first boot after starting upgrade..it did not allow me into the phone. Finger-print not accepted, for password option, not showing keypad.

I do not want to loose data.., Don’t know what next , please help ???

1. admin Post author

Hi Did You Download the update from official website or third party website?

1. admin Post author

hi tayla can you tell me which mobile you are using now

1. admin Post author

Hi Nijamutheen you can use your email address to remove pattern unlock. Try using any pattern unlock for 3 or 4 time simultaneously and use your registered email login to pattern remove.

1. admin Post author

hi anmol you can unlock it by gmail account it is the best option. try pattern lock 4 to 5 times then it ask you to enter gmail login id

8. somesubhra

hi
    model no. micromax a064
    when try to switch on only micromax logo is seen
    volume up+power buttom formula also doesnot works.
    help plks.

1. admin Post author

Hi somesubhra if your phone don’t go after logo screen then it means your phone has virus or something wrong with hardware.

9. miv

i have locked my meizu m1 note on the number lock. How to fix this? Thank you

10. sanjana

Hi , there is virus came in my phone named as smart run. I need to format my phn but I don’t want to loose my contacts and other things . What I need to do

1. admin Post author

Hi Sanjana You can use avira antivirus for that i personally use that.

11. Vincent

Hi admin,i still cant reset my fone.
    Its an Oppo R831k.
    I had tried all the combination but to no avail.
    It will turn on but only until the OPPO logo nothing more. Can you help me on this?
    Thank you.

1. admin Post author

Hi Vincent is your phone come to logo screen when you try combination if it does that mean the keys are working for your device but your device processor does not pick it up two reason your processor need to replace or it has some sort of virus in both scenario you need to contact nearby smartphone hardware consultant

12. Rjs Raju

My mobile brand is videocon a29.when i turn on my mobile wifi or hotspot,the will be shut down.if there is any solution, please tell me..pls

1. admin Post author

Hi Raju its a sign of malware or other system virus please download avira antivirus and scan your system if it is not resolved than tell me.

13. Michael

what can I do please to get rid-off the virus on my lenovo A806? The virus is on ROM. Thanks

1. admin Post author

Virus on rom will be a problem it will get in way and do not let process antivirus as well you can try avira antivirus and Stubborn Trojan Killer virus if none of the app is work then tell i tell you a big method to uninstall

1. admin Post author

Hi Sandeep Try Pattern Lock Simultaneous Time Untill its fully block in my case i do it three time then pattern lock ask ur google account id password to unblock you can do it without losing any data and it is my first preference.

Hi Shambhu Call Customer Support to get your query resolved

Hi John Please Review our google unlock methods for this

14. alexander

I have a Sony Xperia t3, it never shows up in the android tool, and when i open the tool and press Run it says ” no device found for upgrading”. ???

And the app says “no found rkandroid rock usb”?

M€y model is sony xperia t3 (model 5103)

1. admin Post author

Hi Alexander your android system is compatible with the software is device installed on PC or Laptop you can see a message pop-up that device is installed. Some device need driver to install on the system you can download sony pc suit to install the driver on computer then use this method

Hi Aggrey Okusi Please Tell Us in Detail What Problem You are Getting

15. Rahul

Why,my cell phone is automatically open play store and more app and finally I try reset format factory but solve my problem…why

1. admin Post author

Hi Rahul it is doing Possibly because of a malware virus intall antivirus i recommend you use avira

16. gurpreet

i bought Samsung J7 after Factory Reset whenevr i am trying to fill gmail account than phone again showing me screen to fill gmail account again. even my gmail and password is correct. now i went to a shop and they said About sm FRC data clear, is that same procedure? you are talking about which method??

1. admin Post author

Hi Gurpreet i never hear of frc data clear possibly new in market dont trust them i tell u what to do first check spelling of gmail account like small s or capital S sometime mistake can be happen with capital letters check your password too i got same problem as well i dont capitalize things in password so phone not unlock if you have doubt in password check on your computer login your account on computer if its login using that your password is good if its not login then then there is the mistake. If you login using this on computer and still google show same error follow combination keys mentioned below the article and wipe out data to remove pattern.

17. Umakant

mine is spice mi 359 phone. it is hanging at the boot screen. how do I do a factory reset?

I tried volume up and power button to go to recovery mode. it is showing 4 options- (1) reboot system (ii) apply update from ADB, (iii) apply update from sdcard, and (4) apply update from cache.

where do I find factory reset option?

1. admin Post author

Hi Umakant spice mi 359 keys are working i tested it on another device it show option wipe out data option have you install any other software like xposed or anything that can effect or redo operating system default settings if yes then you have to follow our software method by connecting your device with computer.

18. Jaikishan

I have Lenovo vibe pl
    I forgot my pattern and after phone restart I have tried 100times Atleast to enter pattern doesn’t even get Google recovery option
    Which method should I use? So I don’t lose my phone storage data

1. admin Post author

Hi Jaikishan after putting wrong pattern combination less than 5 times google recovery option will appear it will not appear if you not sync or make google account with the smartphone you can save your phone data by jacking your lenovo phone but i not recommend because if you do this your warranty with lenovo will finished the best option for you now is to wipe out the data using our combination key.

19. snigdha

hi admin..
    i have redmi 3s prime mobile
    i forgot my unlock pattern.
    i tried the pattern upto 10 times bt google recovery option not come..
    i don’t want to loss my data present in the phone..
    plz help me..

1. admin Post author

hi it is possible that you did not enter or make google account in your smartphone that is why recovery option not available if its true then you can perform Unlock cell phone with software method it will reset all setting but you data is safe

20. amandeep singh

My mi3s prime gets locked due to an unknown virus and lock paatern gets changed and fingerprint is also not working please tell how can i treat this

1. admin Post author

hi amandeep first remove pattern lock then disable any automatic updates install the antivirus without using internet recommended avira antivirus scan your smartphone then enable internet.

21. Sanjay pawar

Hi friend my name is sanjay
    And my cell phone is meizu m2 note. Sir I have facing a some that is I forgot my home lock screen pin so can you please help me to unlock my phone. Thank you

1. admin Post author

hi sanjay please explain briefly is it sim lock, pattern lock or lock from software.

1. admin Post author

hi gopi try google reset method try enter password 4 times it will reset to google verification details then you can login to device using your google email address and password after login deactivate pattern lock

1. admin Post author

Hi rohit pls tell me your mobile model number and confirm me that you are not using any tweaks or hack like xposed

22. nitesh

Hi admin
    My handset is lava iris Alfa…
    All kyes are not working for my hand set… Plz help

1. admin Post author

hi nitesh i will discuss the matter with team and update the page for more keys in the meantime you can use software reset method i given

1. admin Post author

Hi Aman there might be a problem of system virus thats why the above mentioned key not work because as per various user feedback these key working in their device in that case i recommended you use software reset method connecting device with computer.

23. bikash

hi admin. my mi max phone is not working and power button or volume buttons are dose not work .pl what i do for unlock my phone?

1. admin Post author

bikash if its pattern unlock i suggest you use google recovery option if it is some other lock by software or other use Volume Up and Power key for few seconds if these does not works probably a malware is attack on your system the u need to follow software method via connecting you smartphone with computer which is given in post.

24. Nikhil Patil

My phone (Xolo Black 1X) is asking for Privacy Protection Password
    and Not allowing me to enter anything
    Please advice.

1. admin Post author

Hi Nikhil if the privacy protection is not entered by you try these password 0000 or 1234 or 000000 or 123456 this are the default privacy protection keys set by many mobile companies if it does not work you may see a forgot password option somewhere in that box click on it and login using google account if this does not work with you reply me back with problem.

25. prashant

Key are not working
    I press volume down and power button
    Its blank
    Plz help

26. prathu

I have a locked Redmi 3s prime.i want to unlock its pattern.when I press the power key amd volume key recovery fastboot and download options come.plz tell me what to do further .

1. admin Post author

Hi Prathu which option you see after pressing those combination keys?

27. Rahul S U

my device redmi 3s prime is locked via pattern lock. no gmail or mi account is created on device, i am trying to boot via flash tool, but device is locked so bootloader or download mode, and reecovery si also locked. pls tell me what to do.

1. admin Post author

Hi ahul Connect Your Device with Computer save all the data you can and perform a hard reset via combination keys to unlock.

28. lindsay

Hola, tengo un lenovo A858T y lo resetie pero luego enciende y me pide un codigo pin y no se porque si le borre todo y quedo de fabrica ….. ayuda por favor.

1. admin Post author

Hola Lindsay no se puede eliminar una cuenta pasador PUK sólo dura o restablecimiento de fábrica necesita llamar a su operador sim utilizando otro número y luego pedirles que Remoe la cuenta pin

29. chanti

panasonic eluga u device asking decrypt password what is it i don’t know what to do. pleas help

1. admin Post author

Yes Chanti Encrypt in smartphone mean that you phone is secured by hacking or stolen data it is a powerful feature introduced by android in v2.3 and later versionyou or other someone other mistakenly or purposely activate this feature encrypt password is your screen lock password or pin password by default to deactivate it just perform factory reset by going to settings and backup and reset your data will not lost in this process.

1. chanti

hello admin

i’m tried so many times hard to reset but their is no use to on my mobile eluga u.

please help me i’m done flashing also

1. admin Post author

Hi Chanti i have made the same decrypt lock in samsung mobile i use key volume up + power to enter into recovery mode make sure your mobile phone is switched off then i reset my device using wipe out data and the code will remove. try one of the combination key after phone switch off hold keys untill your phone vibrate and then release the key you will enter into recovery mode i would like to ask one thing you will install any third party software like xposed or u update operating system usin phils or other recovery tool

30. santu

hello my Samsung j5 phone I will do format data factory everything now want my Google play store add email address BT I lost everything so what can I do

1. admin Post author

Hi Santu is simple if you forgot password of the mail click on on forgot password instead of login and type your email address google will send your email password to recovery mail if you enter phone number then you will receive that IF YOU CANT REMEMBER YOUR MAIL ID THEN YOU NEED TO MAKE A NEW ONE ON GMAIL.

1. admin Post author

Hi Raktim please use the the default password if you not activate privacy protection 0000 or 1234 or 000000 or 123456 if this not solve reply back.

31. Mile523

Hi! God bless you! How i unlock muy Pantech Breakout adr8995? Thank you so much!

1. admin Post author

Hi Mile Which Unlock Problem you are facing is it pattern, puk, or by any other software

32. Raveesh

Hi sir,
    My 3 years old Micromax a117 with jelly bean 2.2 was working fine. I thought of upgrading it to kitkat 4.4. I rooted the phone, installed the mobileuncle software and philz recovery as per the requirement for upgrading to kitkat 4.4. on upgrading the set was working but consuming lot of battery. So thought for reinstalling the same. Every thing went fine. Philz recovery showed “recovery completed” reboot the system to upgrade. On rebooting the system the logo stays on for ever and now it is not at all rebooting. If i try to hard reboot it by pressing & holding volume+ button and power button the system opens in philz recovery mode and rebooting from there again the logo stays on for ever till the battery drains. Please suggest me a solution.

1. admin Post author

Hi Ravneeshphilz recover is hard to understand first yep no key combination work if you install OS using phil recovery system because they have different key combination to enter into recovery mode here are the solution of it

hold down V+ and home button and then hold down power untill your phone vibrate when your phone vibrate then release the power button but hold down V+ button untill you see recovery mods

When you enter into their recovery mod you can install custom script recover files if you save back up copy of it. Hope this help tested on my Samsung device.

1. admin Post author

Hi lalawmpui pls tell me your model number and also tell me if you install xposed or other third party software that might affect your operating system.

1. admin Post author

Hi Edward If You can access your smartphone i recommend you use avira antivirus for smartphone if you cant access your smartphone then switch off device -> remove memory card -> try combination key and wipe out your data -> after data wipe out install antivirus and then scan your memory card. You can also scan your memory card via card reader too.

33. elly

hi, i forgot the unlock pattern of my phone and every time i try hard reset it asks for my google account which i also forgot. plz help

1. admin Post author

Hi elly switch off phone – press and hold combination key untill vibration of your phone which is given above the choose wipe out data to wait untill it reboot.

1. admin Post author

hi manoj fogotten pattern are easy to crack try 3- 5 times random pattern then a window appear that asking to open account with gmail id.

1. Manoj

Gmail didn’t ask by mobile sir…it have display only pattern 50 times,100 times wrong wait for 30 sec for every 5 Wrng pattern

1. admin Post author

Hi manoj after attempt wrong pattern you’ll see “Forgot pattern” on your lock screen. Touch Forgot pattern enter username password to unlock this can only be unlock if you make google account.

34. Shawn

Hello, I am trying to help a friend unlock his ZE550ML Zenfone. He does not remember his password, I tried the button combinations listed above but they did not work. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Shswn

1. admin Post author

Hi Shawn this phone is tested with the combination and keys are working on these phone you can try

1) Switch Off phone and then press and hold combination keys untill its vibrate.
      2) Ask your friend if he install any third party software like xposed or phills recovery if he does he need other combination keys to work which i will tell once you confirmed.
      3) Unlock your smartphone using software method.

Please perform combination key in sync if it not work then you can ask me with problem shawn.

35. CHARLIE

I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A EXGODY Y10 AND I WANT TO DELETE EVERY THING ON IT . I HAVE TRYED FACTOY RESET BUT THIS DOES NOT WORK CAN YOU TELL ME HOW I CAN CLEAR ALL THE THINNGS ON IT AS THERE IS A LOT OF APPS THAT I DO NOT WANT MY CHILDREN TO SEE. AS THESE APP ARE A BIT RUDE .

1. admin Post author

Hi charlie factory reset only restore settings of the smartphone to its previous sayings when you purchase the phone you need to perform hard reset in order to delete everything try using use it by settings or you can use combination keys and wipe out entire data.

36. SAURAV SINGH

Sir my phone micromax bolt a065 gets freeze and Takes too much time open the app what shoul i do .
    please mail me in my email and here also

1. admin Post author

Hi Saurav i check your phone specifications and i will recommend that you use at least 2 GB of Ram, Quad Core Processor and Minimum 8 GB of Internal Ram because latest apps require fast processing speed with good ram to work properly.

37. Peter

Hello,
    I have a problem with my meizu M3 note. I have set up fingerprint to unlock the screen on the phone. It worked fine. I also enabled pin code as additional security method in case my brother would like to play some games on my phone. After that I’ve decided to disable the fingerprint lock and use only my pin code to unlock the screen in my phone. After disabling the fingerprint security and restarting my phone, I can’t unlock my screen. I am absolutely sure of my pin code (it’s not operator pin code, it’s the device pin code). Now I’m running my device without the sim card, because I couldn’t make any phone calls without unlocking the screen. The phone is asking me for 6 digit pin, but I’ve set up only 4 digit long pin…
    Can you please help me?

1. admin Post author

Hi peter are you sure that you not put any spaces or exclamation sign in password if not then your password is change by other person who use your phone. Well if it is device lock then you can try our combination key to perform hard reset your phone data will be lost during this process but you will access your phone or if you want to save data then you can use software method to reset your phone with that your setting will be reset to factory settings.

1. admin Post author

Hi Aniket Press and Hold Combination Key Untill it vibrate once vibrate release the key and you will enter into recovery mode here select wipe out data

38. Resbal

I need help,i have forgotern my pattern on my alcatel onetouch pop c7, how can i reset it….help please n my email is no longer working

1. admin Post author

Hi Resbal Perform Hard Reset with Combination Keys Given Above your phone data will lost after this process.

39. Edyuean

Im using Mi Max. My phone is locked as i forgotten the screen lock pin. How can i unlock or hard reset the phone? I tried pressing volume+ & power button but only shows me image of phone and cable. tried pressing volume- & power but it shows fast boot. Nothing seems to happen after that

40. rahul

no keys combination are working
    On my infocus m260 only phone on after 10 sec.
    I forget my phone lock pattern
    I use this tool but it says no command

1. admin Post author

Hi Rahul i ant to know did you install any recovery tool on your mobile like xpose or phills. did you pressing combination keys simultaneously untill it vibrate and then release. if you only want to unlock pattern you can try google unlock method which will come after you attempt three to five times different keys and login with google account.

41. Pulkit jindal

I have swipe elite plus… when i using to hard factory reset by the keys, its show dim black screen . Now please help for reset it.
    Thanks

1. admin Post author

hi pulkit from my understanding your recovery files may have been corrupted you need to install a new recovery rom use our software method to do that.

42. CJavier

Hi My cellphone is Lenovo A269i and its volume keys are broken what else can I do to reformat my phone? Please help. Thanks.

1. admin Post author

hi rahul pls tell me in detail what problem you are facing.

43. Navpreet singh

hi
    i have redmi prime 3 s i forrgetn my lock code.. finger senser is also not working its promting for pin code .. and there is no option of google account i dont want to loose my data .. please help me there is any another way to unlock my phone .. can MI service center help me out !?

1. admin Post author

Hi Navpreet are you talking about pin-puk code or app based pin lock. Both of them not support google account unlock only pattern will so if its app based you can take your phone back up by connecting your smartphone to pc then perform hard reset by combination keys. if it is pin puk code then you need to call customer care from another cell phone tell your details and they will help you remove the lock.

44. kunal kumar

Hi i am kunal
    I bought a new redmi phone few days ago. i drew pattern but i forgot it. now i cannot unlock pattern. i did not set any mi, gmail id. after drawing wrong pattern it will take 119 minutes for further attempt. i Have tried fastboot, download mode.. but all my attempts were failed. plz help me how can i get rid from this problem… and unlock my pattern. plz help me plz plz plz plz plz………………………………
    my contact no. is – 8285410114
    e mail id is – mr.kunalkumar2009@gmai.com

1. admin Post author

hi kunal fastboot methods are performed when your device is connected to pc or laptop to alter changes in os you need to perform other keys to reboot your phone and you can also use software method too

45. Ramesh

Hi,
    My mobile model is I BALL ANDI RNGIMA 4.5 problem is that I can’t get the internet working when I try to connect through mobile data when I switch on mobile data there is no internet connection pls tell me how to rectify it

1. admin Post author

Hi ramesh have you install the internet settings on your phone sometime when we use dual sim settings might change so ensure that. if its correct then perform a factory reset through ypu settings and all settings return to normal your internet will work.

46. klevie

To enter recovery. Press nd hold volume up and power botton. After ur phone vibrates and thd welcome screen appears, release the power botton but not the volume up. It works on me.

47. Shiva

While using the key combinations it shows the options it shows in some other languages like China or Korean language what should I do plz help

1. admin Post author

hi shiva use software method if it not work u need to install a new rom on your smartphone

48. Moty

Hi ,
    My chield forgot his password ,
    Mx4 meizu ,
    The volume key is not working,
    What can i do?

49. kelly

i cant reset with those combination please help me reset my code phone name:kkp

50. mayur

When i release the power button the screen restarts again in 2nd method. .
    Please tell me i forgot my lock pattern and want my pics back. . What to do?
    Model- yu4711

1. admin Post author

hi mayur pattern lock is simple to unlock you just need to enter any pattern lock 5 times then your phone is locked for sometime then a option is visible forgot pattern unlock click on it and enter gmail id and password to unlock

51. Promod

my phone is lava iris X1 atom i dont know what imy pantter and it is lock then can ido plz hlpme

1. admin Post author

hi promod if you are asking about pattern unlock then i mentioned in list that you can try google unlock method which is try random unlock 4 or 5 time then you will see option forgot pattern lock link click on it and then enter your gmail ID and password to unlock

52. $ime

will the any reset help me unlock the phone to work on other networks? i need unlock code for zenfone 4 locked to Swedish 3 network..

1. admin Post author

no sime this combination are made to unlock or wipe out data to reinstall a fresh copy of system you cant change network with these codes

53. Ameen

Hi I have mi pad 7.9. I have forgotten pattern lock password . I have to reset

1. admin Post author

yes ameen switch off your phone and try combination key to unlock