Is your cell phone blocked accidentally no problem today i am share the free ways to unblock any android based cell phone. So There are three ways to unblock your cell phone. First is if you remember your gmail login id or password second is custom factory reset and third is with the service code. In this article i am share with you all the three methods to unblock your cell phone. Okay enough talk lets look at the procedure :-
Unblock Cell Phone Using Gmail
This is the first and most favourite method of unblock cell phone. In case you forgot your pattern lock this will be useful. After getting number of attempts on your smartphone unlock pattern a message is display saying you “too many pattern attempts” To unlock sign in with your google account just click on the account and sign in using your gmail id and password and the phone will unlock. In case if you have two or more gmail id the gmail id which you use to download app from play store will work. if you forgot your gmail username or password then you can recover it using forgot password from your laptop or desktop. Why this method is my favourite because all of your phone data will be saved.
Unlock Cell phones From Boot
Warning : While using this method all of the phone data will be deleted but it does not delete SD card data. It is preferred to remove SD card while performing hard reset.
If the above method does not work then you this option will be handy. This option is also know as hard reset or factory restore settings. While performing this method please ensure that you have at least 50% of battery available in your cell phone. The method of hard reset are given below
1) Switch off your cell phone
2) Press the combine keys given below
Volume Up + Camera button
Volume Down + Power button
Volume Up + Power button
Volume Up + Home + Power button
Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button
Home + Camera button
Home + Power button
Power + Back Button
The above keys combinations are for every mobile brand try until you find the correct key combination. if any of the keys doesn’t work with your device then leave a message below with you mobile name and we will help you to reboot your device.
3) Release the button when the device power is on.
4) Now you are in Android Recovery System and see 4 different option.
5) To Scroll up don you have to press volume up button or volume down button
6) Select Wipe/Data Factory Reset
7) To confirm you want to erase data press the power button
Now wait untill your cell phone is rebooting
Unlock cell phone with software
If the above two are fail then you can use this third method to hard / factory reset your smartphone. The name of the software is RockChip Android Tool. Below are the step by step guide how to reboot your smartphone using this software.
1) Connect your cell phone device to your computer or laptop using data cable.
2) You must ensure that your device connected see the installing pop-up icon in taskbar.
3) Now press the keys combination Volume up + Power Key or Volume Down + Power Key
4) Now you see found new hardware option
5) Install The Software Rockchip Android Tool.
6) Open the application now you see option Rockchip Device Connected
7) Now on flash tab you see some weird files unchecked all and select misc.img.
8) Click on run
Now wait for the phone to reboot.
For more information and updates on cell phone unlock and factory reset cell phone stay connected to latestnewstech,com